Meet Dr. Jeremiah Easley
DVM, Dipl., ACVS
Phone: (970) 682-0079
Dr. Jeremiah Easley serves as Co-Director Colorado State University Preclinical Surgical Research Laboratory.
Dr. Easley serves as a member of the Scientific Advisory Panel.
Preclinical Research, Translational Medicine, Surgery, Imaging
Dr. Jeremiah Easley is Board-Certified Veterinary Surgeon (Large Animal). He currently directs the Preclinical Surgical Research Laboratory at Colorado State University, which specializes in large and small animal translational models for evaluation of new medical devices/therapies in orthopaedic sports medicines and neurosurgery. Much of his research involves industry partnerships for regulatory submissions to the FDA or other governing bodies. Dr. Easley’s extensive experience with device development and preclinical research with a translational focus is an asset to the SAP.
- Residency, Large Animal Surgery (University of Florida, 2008-2011)
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (Virginia-Maryland College of Veterinary Medicine, 2007)
- B.Sc., Biology (College of Charleston, 2002)
- Associate Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, United States), July 2020 – Present
- Assistant Professor, Department of Clinical Sciences (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, United States), Aug 2011 – June 2020
- Co-Director, Preclinical Surgical Research Laboratory (Colorado State University, Fort Collins, Colorado, United States), Aug 2011 – Present
- Resident, Large Animal Surgery (University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida, United States), 2008 – 2011
- Intern, Equine Medicine (Equine Medical Center of Ocala, Ocala, Florida, United States), 2007 – 2008