Ilya Bogorad, MBA
Ilya Bogorad serves as Executive Director of Strategy and Planning for the Ontario Veterinary College.
Mr. Bogorad serves as a member of the SAP.
Corporate Finance, Strategy, Project Management, Operations Management.
As part of the leadership team within the OVC Dean’s Office, Ilya Bogorad works closely with all units within the college to ensure strong financial management, decision support, resource optimization, project management, and planning, among others. He joined the OVC in 2019 following several years in senior administrative roles for a number of prestigious health sciences organizations.
- MBA (Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto, 2006)
- Undergraduate Degree, Applied Mathematics (Moscow State University, 1993)
- Executive Director, Strategy and Planning (Ontario Veterinary College, University of Guelph, Guelph, Ontario, Canada), Aug 2019 – Present
- Executive Director (IntegraMed Fertility, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Sep 2017 – Apr 2019
- Director, Mount Sinai Fertility (Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Sep 2015 – Sep 2017
- Director of Corporate Planning (Mount Sinai Hospital, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Jun 2014 – Sep 2015
- Principal (Bizvortex Consulting Group Inc), Sep 2006 – May 2015
- Manager, Strategy and Project Leadership (London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada), Feb 2013 – Jun 2014
- President, London Hospitals’ Community of Practice in Project Management (London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada), Jun 2012 – May 2013
- Sr Consultant, Strategy and Project Leadership (London Health Sciences Centre, London, Ontario, Canada), Aug 2010 – Feb 2013
Phone: 1 (519) 824-4120 ext. 54796
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ibogorad/