Meet Scott Woodrow
Phone: (416) 380-7400
Scott Woodrow is the Founder and President of Companion Healthcare Corporation and CEO of Animal Health Partners. He has over 20 years of international commercialization experience and was the founder and inventor of software company in data acquisition and informatics for mental health.
Mr. Woodrow serves as a member of the Animal Health Partners Scientific Advisory Panel.
Translational Medicine, Diagnostics, Therapeutics, Business Development, Venture Capital, Innovation, Comparative Medicine.
Scott has a passion for innovation and particularly the improvement of healthcare outcomes for humans and animals. Scott’s background in international commercialization, combined with his experience in human healthcare innovation provides for unique insights to identify gaps, opportunities, and commercial pathways. Scott is inspired by the human mind and behaviour and the mind’s impact on decision making and social behaviour. Scott is a co-inventor of a video game to assess and remediate ADHD in children.
- B.A., Economics (Western University, 1993)
- C.A., Accounting & Finance (Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants, 1997)
- Founder, President (Companion Healthcare Corporation, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Feb 2017 – Present
- Founder (MeV Development and Management), Nov 2011 – Present
- Founder (Ehave, Toronto, Ontario, Canada), Nov 2011 – Jan 2019
- International Advisory Board Member (Israel Science Technology & Innovation Policy Institute, Jerusalem, Israel), Aug 2012 – Dec 2014
- Board Member (P-Cure Ltd, Or Yehuda, Israel), Sep 2009 – Apr 2014
- Co-Founder and General Partner (Lions Peak Capital Corporation), Nov 2006 – Nov 2013
- Senior Manager (Ernst & Young LLP), May 1998 – Sep 2005